LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
53 Posts
Ooc — Φ

Although Tethys had fended off the cat that had originally sprung for Caiaphas, more were streaming out from the woods around them. The black female had her chance to fight one as it spun around to face her, lashing out with serious claws. These were not mere playthings, for the bobcat's nails left gauges along Tethys' muzzle. With a snarl, she leapt into the fray.

Out of the corner of her eye Tethys could spot the advance of Nishu, streaking behind her. The female was careful not to turn as the feline launched itself at her with powerful back legs. The raven turned and opened her jaws, her fangs finding the flesh of the cat's shoulder as it caught itself in Tethys' slick fur. They rolled for a bit before the feline sprung back, hissing. With another snap of her jaws the cat retreated into the underbrush.

The prevailing scent of bobcat was strong in the clearing, but the aroma of meat was a thin undercurrent. It was possible the cats had cached some of the food they had stolen from Ankyra. The wolves might be able to reclaim it if they successfully sniffed it out.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM