Wapun Meadow revolutionaries wait for my head on a silver plate
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Unaware of Dovev's presence, the peppered male continued to ponder about what his life would've been like if he had never been born to the parents he had. H e wished it were as simple as wishing. He was stuck with his father's blood in his veins, and would be until the day his heart stopped. But,what if instead of fighting against the current he had embraced his family's customs like his brother had? A whole set of different scenearios begun to play in his mind, like a horror movie that made the male's face contort into a frown.

Yes, he had lost his precious son because of being a Devereux.
But if he had the change to go back, he'd do it all the same way. Now that he had taken his time to really think about his life he had discovered that he would've put his mate and child in danger if he were ever found by one of his father's servants.

Maybe by walking away he had saved them all, even if he had condemmed himself to a life time of misery.

With a heavy grunt he turned to leave the small clearing he had wandered upon, his throat feeling a sudden urge to get a drink. However as he turned his head around, his eyes fell upon the friendly image of one of his packmates.
He returned the male's greeting with a brief dip of his nose and a kind smile, not wanting to speak first due to the sudden dryness of his throat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: revolutionaries wait for my head on a silver plate - by Galileo - November 15, 2014, 10:17 PM