Redhawk Caldera [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other
38 Posts
Ooc — Will
When the figure of a wolf appeared, the song that was sung in his native tongue slowly faded away. The newcomer had a coat like the sun, sandy furred and bright green eyes. "What's cookin, good lookin'? Got a visitor's pass?" The wolf of the seas threw back his head and laughed, bright aqua eyes twinkling with amusement and retorted playfully 如果你是女人, 我就會惜你。" (If you're a girl, I could kiss you) he accidentally spoke in cantonese, but he did not repeat it again in English. Instead made to reply to the question and return the generous greeting. "Yo! Whatsup dude, I was just, ya know, chillin behind invisible scent lines, was hoping one of you guys could gimme the pass" Theseus spoke in the common tongue, he held not accent and he spoke the language of these lands as if he was a native speaker.

Soon, a large obsidian black wolf joined them, his head held high, tail arched proudly over his back and ears straight and pointing towards the sky, displaying his rank. Probably either an Alpha or a Beta. "State your name and business," said the (assumed) leader. Honestly, Hujiang preferred wolves like the sandy male, jokers that loved to have some fun but probably knew how to be serious at others. No matter, leaders always seemed to be somehow stricter and firmer than the other wolves, if he ever led a pack, Theseus would still be the same reckless daredevil, just a bit more serious at times.

Hujiang crouched down, ears flattening slowly against his skull, his tail hanging by his ankles as a gesture of submission and respect. Fierce aqua eyes were focused on the ground, not meeting either wolf's eyes for in the language of wolves, it was a challenge and considered disrespectful. "My name is 龍天海 (Long Tian Hai) but to make things easier for us, you may call me Theseus." Besides, if they tried to pronounce his chinese name, it would probably come out terribly wrong. "I wish to join your pack."
Messages In This Thread
RE: [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other - by Theseus - November 17, 2014, 03:54 AM