Kintla Flatlands put on heart-shaped sunglasses
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

She allowed his eyes to rest upon her for a few minutes, staring was the least he deserved after almost being assaulted by her. Then as he began to pick his way closer, with litte steps cautiously placed not to seem too forward but to still cut the distance between them she sviwelled her black-tipped ears in his direction, her eyes still reflecting a self-councious light in them.

Cara was unsure of what the purpose of his question was, after the confusing scene they had played out she figured it was his right to pry, but not her obligation to give him the answers he seeked for. "A someone I was looking for " she barked simply, not wanting to begin to flush out her frustrations on the almost-Keith guy; who was very much unlike-Keith when it came to accepting accidental compliments.

"I see a lot of you, apparently" she chimed after his remark; though this had been the first time in a long time she had seen a glimpse of a wolf sporting such peculiar white coat she had to recognize she had a certain weakness for them.

At this point, Cara's cramps had escalated to the point she felt her whole lower abdomen wrapped in some type of piercing material, a barbed wire that did not let the blossoming female face the man when pronouncing her own name. "I'M Cara, from the uh-" cramp, "Ouroboros Spine" she finished, bringing her pale orbs to meet his own, a pained expression veiled underneath her iris.
Lucky, he was born a man..

Messages In This Thread
put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 08, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 11, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 11, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 12, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 14, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 17, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - November 21, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Cara - November 25, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: put on heart-shaped sunglasses - by Dio - December 17, 2014, 09:39 PM