a lion still has claws
<font style="font-family: small fonts; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6pt;"> <i>heart so wild it needs a cage</i></font>
23 Posts
Ooc —

She saw the subtle change in expression and she couldn't help the slight twitch of the corner of her lips. Her head angled in the opposite direction left the movement hidden. Mallaidh was pleased with what she accomplished in a few short sentences. They did not have a medic or healer or shaman or anything of the sort and that gave her a leg up in the situation. She had yet to be chased off or felt any distaste from the other female that she was sure she had a paw in the door that stood between her and her knew dwelling place. The woman was hopeful to have found a place to rest, her bones for too weary for her age.

I would be happy to exchange what I know for residency among your ranks. My paws have missed the mountain adobe, she explains with a swish of her tail.

She was built for the terrain and perhaps why she had meandered in this direction. It was not a decision she would be able to make lightly; selecting a home to stay permanently. Or at least an extended temporary stay. Should it not pan out, she knew she would not be able to find a home in nearby lands.

A few full moons at best. Maybe three, Mallaidh tells the leader. There was a deviating turn of events in my home that led me to leave, she sternly says but it was something she didn't wish to elaborate on and she hoped to leave it there. My name is Mallaidh, she introduces smoothly, as if the word has escaped her tongue a thousand times. Her chest even expanded, shoulders rolling back in their sockets. There was a slight exposure to her neck as her nose angled in another direction but the full intent of her motive was entirely questionable with the flare of a grin in her eyes.

Messages In This Thread
a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 13, 2014, 01:01 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 13, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 14, 2014, 06:02 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 17, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 17, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 18, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 04:28 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 20, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 20, 2014, 02:31 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Amekaze - November 20, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: a lion still has claws - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 02:54 AM