Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Round 1 is over! Round 2 will begin next week, November 24th! There is no post order. @Slade @Keith @Kedge ( @Ellasyn too?) [size=xx-small]where is everyone?[/size]

Only two. Only two came, loyal Slade and Moon Bane. The priestess sighed, wondering where in Oblivion Alora and Alejandro had gone to. And where did Halo, Nightwing, Vinturuth and Fang go? Is the forest truly haunted, like Moon Bane thought? "It appears so." She sighed towards Bane's vulgar question.

"I intended to call the pack to a meeting concerning my religion. Moon Bane already knows about it, but I wish to explain it to you, Slade." She turned to the dark male sitting in the shadows. "I am a priestess of the Daedric Goddess Mephala, goddess of Deceit, Sex and Murder. I was sent out from my group to spread her influence and start a sect of the Dark Brotherhood, a group of assassins and spies, and spread her influence. That's why I began Blackfeather Woods. If either of you are interested in formally joining, I will gladly induct you, and train you to the best of my ability." She would not be able to instruct the two with her own body for she had grown too big for such a thing. A few weeks after her pups' birth, after she had time to rest and manage a schedule with them, she would gladly teach them what she knew as a priestess. If only there was an assassin among them to teach them more, but alas, she had to work with what she had.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Meldresi - November 17, 2014, 08:51 PM