Stavanger Bay like a sandbox
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He had been in almost all levels of society in Orkney and Albion, from the page of a knight to the king himself. And there was one thing he found constant about being in a kingdom: he hated it. He hated the lack of movement, how people were given ranks based on who their family was rather than their merit, the political scheming to climb higher up the totem pole, the meaningless lives of those who spend their lives at the bottom. "It is complex and dangerous. Everyone is trying to climb higher. Some succeed, most fall. They will step on anyone and everyone to get to the top."

The former king sighed, thinking back to all the plots he had been involved in before the downfall of Albion. "I was actually the King of Albion for a time. I tried to change it and make it easier for everyone to live in," He involuntarily began explaining his life to his packmate, relieving himself of the guilt he had felt for a while. "I did some bad things to make it to the top, and I failed in my duty as king. A kingdom is not as perfect or good as its cracked up to be."
Messages In This Thread
like a sandbox - by Krikor - October 28, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - October 30, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Krikor - October 30, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - November 02, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Krikor - November 02, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - November 06, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Krikor - November 07, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - November 08, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: like a sandbox - by Krikor - November 14, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: like a sandbox - by Mordred - November 17, 2014, 10:15 PM