Redhawk Caldera [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other
38 Posts
Ooc — Will
If there was one thing the chinese hated more than traitors was bowing to someone he did not think was suitable to lead. It wasn't that this swarthy male was not suitable, but merely because he did not know the wolf yet, and therefore, in his mind, he should not need to bow before him. But the wolves of these lands did not approve of his thinking, they were so stuck to one way that they didn't even think, didn't even consider tolerating wolves like himself. No subordination from a lone wolf that doesn't even know you at all and does not know if you are worthy of leading? Instant 'lemme kick your ass away from my precious invisible borders' mode. Honestly.

"Why do you wish to join my pack?" He was tempted to lift his head and reply but knew it would just jeopardize his application for the pack. "Only fools do not choose to seek a home. Winter is coming." it was true. "I have traveled for long and encountered many packs on the way but yours seem to be the strongest one I have seen. I have always lived by the seas and mountains and this place is different from where I have lived before. Its an adventure, and a mark of a new beginning, for I left my previous pack after the war was over and our side had won, so I can understand this world from a new perspective." Offer my valuable skills to the strongest, most honorable pack. My journey has not ended yet, this is just another one of my stops.

The corner of his lips quirked upwards at the next words the leader uttered, "I am not a good man. I'm a daredevil. But I am a good fighter, warrior as I was born in a time of war. I am also a good strategist and hunter. You will find in me an outrider and counselor. I'm also an apprentice healer. " and a singer. Then he did not speak and waited for the leader's judgement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other - by Theseus - November 18, 2014, 03:49 AM