Wapun Meadow revolutionaries wait for my head on a silver plate
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch

Far off, he could see Arrow Lake's water being sucked into the freezing air, turning into banks of mist that drifted on an unforeseen wind. The sky was beginning to darken and gray, with the promise of at least flurries in the night. When Dovev had lived far to the north, blankets of snow would blow off the sea, dumping huge rifts of the white powder onto the earth early in the season. This area was still waiting for it's first big snowstorm of the year.

Turning, Dovev watched as Galileo moved past him towards the small basin creek that ran behind the ridges, partially shaded by bare trees. Even after the meeting, this would be the first time the males had the chance of interaction; neither had the need to seek one another out. Dovev knew little about the ebony and sterling male- he was a respected and loyal member of the pack, who apparently had been in close advisorship with Bazi. Now that her beta had taken her place, the arctic male wondered what purpose Galileo surved to Scimitar- probably the same, considering the councilman had no qualms in refusing his services to the new leader.

The male moved into the small riveted meadow that held the stream, ears perked in greeting towards his fellow pack member.
You seemed lost in thought- I wondered if was polite to disturb you, Dovev explained as his paws crunched on the short, dead grass. Wherever Galileo had gone mentally was privy to him, but the male seemed to have returned from his own world to acknowledge the tundra brute's presence.
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: revolutionaries wait for my head on a silver plate - by Dovev - November 18, 2014, 04:04 PM