Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting)
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slade chuckled at MoonBane's words, but said nothing more.
He knew the stories of the forest being haunted, and being one to cause fear so easily and readily, gave the dark King the ability to not fear, himself.
A cursed blessing with a blessed curse.
Upon hearing the dismay in the Night Queen's voice at the disappearance of the rest of the pack mates, Slade felt a foreign urge to go recruit for Black Feather.
Then again, who in Teekon Wikds had not heard of the foreboding forest?
If they had interest, wouldn't they have come?

The shadow princess spoke of who she was, who she represented, and what she desired.
And again, he felt drawn to her words, feeling add though the very statement was who he already was.

"Shadow Mistress, if it assists in you receiving less strain upon your shoulders, I can tell you of the rigorous trainings I led when I was in Alphaship of Nightmare Elm. I rather remain with that knowledge, if it prevents burden on you. "

Slade thought about the offer she spoke to him, the volcanic irises on his face swirling the fiery colors at his intense thinking.
He already knew he wanted to join. He would fit in perfectly. This opportunity spoke to him as if it were a mirror image.
Joining wouldn't hurt, especially after as many lives that he had claimed already.

"I graciously accept your offer, Meldresi. And I will follow you and the Goddess Mephala, until either of you no longer desire my services. ", he replied in his deep and rumbling baritones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Slade - November 18, 2014, 05:25 PM