Sheepeater Cliff hi i'm juno and this is jackass
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
endind this! thank you love for you both haha thanks for fixing her up!
i stumble and fall

It would've been wiser just to shut up and accept the care provided by the kind female, but of course, Juno knowing nothing about silent gratitude began to blabber about the cool uses she would give the magical soothing plant if she was a healer -- which luckily for every living creature in the universe she wasn't.

She tried to stand still as the older female examined her wound and worked her 'magic' on her, poking and occassionally nudging the bruises that now covered her entire flank

The daredevil moaned and jerked her head around only to face the Healer with a sheepish smile. "It makes the patients less -- squirmy" she mused, not being able to find a more appropiate way to describe herself. Even under the soft effects of the seeds she seemed to be as jumpy as ever, though she did have to admit all the prods and pokes were barely noticeable by now.
In fact, the pain on her side had almost faded entirely!

"Well this has been lovely!" she commentted, feeling triumphant at her quick rise and recovery after such ordeal. Then without giving any chance for the Healer to burst her bubble and warn her that the effects would most likely wear off over the next few hours, Juno spun around and waved her tail in the air as if waving goodbye."Toodles!" she screamed before rushing into the opposite direction as if nothing had ever happened. A subtle limp of her hind leg serving as an omen (which of course Juno ignored) to signal this was not the end of it.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 11, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 11, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 12, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 29, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 29, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 20, 2014, 04:38 PM