Blacktail Deer Plateau Take me in your army
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Valtýr had always been the most trusting puppy in the litter, easily making friends with any stranger who arrived at the Sveijarn burrow, much to his siblings' distaste. There was little to fear in Swiftcurrent... and so when the new family arrived at the glacier the puppies had naturally assumed nothing would change. How wrong they had been. In just a few short weeks Val's world had been flipped upside down and here he was... in a new pack with strange wolves. Even though Lasher had been kind to him before Valtýr steeled himself against the gamma, uncertain about everyone and everything.

Lasher, thankfully, was a patient man. The charcoal colored adult lowered himself to show he was no threat without interest in the small meal Valtýr possessed. The child blinked a few times before relenting. He crawled like a snake on its belly from the shadows, gaze adverted towards a patch of dead grass. "Are you my guardian?" the pup muttered under his breath, reflecting on what Pura had told him earlier.
Messages In This Thread
Take me in your army - by Valtyr RIP - November 16, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Take me in your army - by Lasher - November 17, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Take me in your army - by Valtyr RIP - November 17, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Take me in your army - by Lasher - November 17, 2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Take me in your army - by Valtyr RIP - November 18, 2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Take me in your army - by Lasher - November 20, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Take me in your army - by Valtyr RIP - January 05, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Take me in your army - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Take me in your army - by Valtyr RIP - January 11, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Take me in your army - by Lasher - January 13, 2015, 02:11 AM