Redhawk Caldera [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other
38 Posts
Ooc — Will
Well obviously he was going to question the six words that he said, it was his fault, sometimes he let his mouth run away with him. "My mate and I only want the best of the best around our offspring. It's not just about talents; it's about trust. How can I trust someone who admits he's not good? Around my children...?" It was interesting how these wolves rolled, and it would be nice to see how this pack was ran, if these Alphas were good and exactly how 'trusting' they were. This swarthy male seemed to be a good leader, his mate was probably also leading beside him, Theseus wondered if she was also like him, or if she was just a plain whoring bitch.

The chinese wolf's eyes gleamed thoughtfully, "Nobody is good, some can be nice, caring, kind, yes, but nobody can be purely good, no one can be perfect. That was what I meant when I said I wasn't a good wolf, and the fact that I can be cruel and merciless to my enemies." If you couldn't trust him, then you couldn't trust anyone. Theseus was brutally honest, cruel, ruthless and merciless at times but he was also courageous, loyal and honorable in his own way.

"I admit I might be too honest at times, but if everyone in this world was truly honest, then everyone would admit they aren't good." It was the simple, honest truth of this world, but Theseus understood if they didn't understand. Not everyone could be as understanding as he could be, and he was only probably the wolf he was today because of the war he grew up in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other - by Theseus - November 19, 2014, 07:36 AM