Wapun Meadow revolutionaries wait for my head on a silver plate
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The pale man began to ease his way into the small clearing, holding a friendly expression on his face as he approached. Galileo returned the kind gesture with a graceful dip of his head, though he had found himself to be on the more quiet side lately he always enjoyed meetong new wolves, out or from the pack it didn't really matter, Galileo didn't scrutinize over such small details -- as long as they could be able to offer an interesting conversation he did not care where they came from.

"Oh, I am always lost inside my own head" he chuffed, swinging his wiry pelt to rid himself of some of the dust and dirt that had clung to his back as he had been laying down earlier. Regarless of the time of the day, or night, the peppered male had adopted the routine of walking aimlessly as he allowed his mind to break free. This was not the first time another packmate had caught him waddling like a zombie through the forests and meadows and it would surely not be the last.

"It's nothing but polite to seek out a fellow packmate and introduce yourself " he barked with a light smile shinning on his face, as the male, Galileo knew that their time to formally meet was far overdue. "I'm Galileo" he barked then, encouraging the blue-eyed male to do the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: revolutionaries wait for my head on a silver plate - by Galileo - November 20, 2014, 08:29 PM