Kintla Flatlands i died a hundred times
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Never had a the yearling such a nauseating sensation brioling inside her belly. Not even the worst viruses or infections could ever cause such a feeling inside her body. She was dying while still breathing, or maybe she had been dead on the inside all along and now that sense of decay was simply spreading from her core to the outside of her being, like a sickening disease that would end up consuming her from the inside out.

It was far too late to try to place blame onto one's shoulder, the damage had been already done. Their relationship had been already broken, shattered into little pieces that laid scattered around their feet. The ties had been cut and the pain had already jabbed its way into both of their hearts.
As much as it killed Amelie to awknowledge it, she knew it was over.

Over but not yet settled.
As silence settled all around them Amelie felt the need to fall into her embrace one last time, but before she could even act on it Blue pulled the plug, giving their conversation an unexpected -- and rather unsatisfying clousre. She turned her body and began to fade into the distance, leaving her 'adopted' child back on the street without even giving her the simple pleasure to look upon her eyes or share her touch one final time.

This simple gesture that Blue failed to give was the hardest and probably most painful part of it all. Aside from the Healer, Amelie had not bothered to contact anyone else about her departure , she had lightly hinted it when speaking to Junior but chances were the juvenile didn't even care or remember. She should've saved herself from the suffering. She should've disappeared into the dark of the night without a word.
She should've never allowed her heart to get so attached.

With a last sob that was quickly choked into emptyness, Amelie turned too, wanting not only to get as far away from the Plateu as she could but also as far away from all the suffering that had clung to her heels since she had left the small burrow where she had been born.
She had to find a life better than this.
A life after this life.

Messages In This Thread
i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 05, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 07, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 08, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 10, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 10, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 10, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 11, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 11, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 13, 2014, 01:40 PM