All the lights are flashing gold
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
danni if you read any of these and I am off on some aspect of their history then let me know!

Vienna shook her head when he spoke of tattling. That was one thing she hadn't done much of, nor had her brother. Most of their arguments had been handled amongst themselves... Until the day he'd attacked her. Her parents had encouraged resolving it themselves unless it was serious enough (it never was). They hadn't known of Jace's anger though so could hardly be blamed for the culmination. Vienna blamed genes and nothing more for that incident and would fight any who insisted differently. She'd had a hard enough time controlling herself with Fox when she had made but a passing mention, and may not have done so had she not been on the ginger Alpha's lands at the time.

"How does that not surprise me?" She teased, glancing at him before once more training her eyes on the slope that they climbed. She wasn't sure who between she and Jace had given more grey fur... Probably Jace, though she'd had her own share of warnings and frights. She had liked to wander even as a child. Her punishment had never been harsh, for she was a daddy's girl through and through. Her parents had been stern but kind and she missed them greatly. "Something tells me you were one of those who take punishment as a challenge," she added, laughing. "Just an invitation to wreak more havoc on your poor grey parents." She didn't know if it was true.

"Everything, eh? Well, I accept that as a challenge. I'm gonna find something you suck at, mister." His narcissism didn't bother her, she actually found his confidence refreshing and more than a little adorable but she couldn't help but see the fun in knocking him down a peg. Just one, though. She hoped he didn't mind.

When he spoke of protecting what you care about, a warm glow of pleasure lit Vienna. "So you are glad you joined?," she asked. A part of her had worried that he was regretting the decision between arguments with Jace and such. It was good to hear that he cared about the Spire enough to wish to defend it like that. Vienna felt the same, though she would do so when necessary in a less official capacity.
Messages In This Thread
All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 05, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 07, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 09, 2014, 03:07 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 11, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 14, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 17, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 21, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - December 01, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - December 08, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - December 08, 2014, 09:10 PM