Redhawk Caldera I have a lot to say but i'll keep quiet cause i love you
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine blinked at Blue Willow's response. "They won't be able to leave the den for weeks, the plateau for months," he pointed out to her. "And they won't be able to come anywhere near this far for a long time to come, Willow. Let's be realistic." He paused, considering her last statement. "Nobody mentioned that to me. Dante certainly didn't. He made sure I knew I wasn't welcome anywhere near the plateau."

He could see that the conversation was upsetting her. He wanted to reach out and offer a nuzzle. He stopped himself. It was better if they took a step back from one another. As far as Peregrine was concerned, their packs were enemies. After all, there was an animosity between their Alphas and he was banned from the premises of the home he'd led for the better part of a year. Of course there was bad blood now, per Dante's decree.

"I can see you're upset. I'm sorry, Willow. Blame your Alpha. This was all so fucking unnecessary. He's a goddamn piece of shit. Because of Dante, I feel like trying to maintain my relationships at the plateau will be next to impossible. Maybe it's just the hurt and anger speaking but... that's how I feel right now." He shifted his weight. "How do you feel about all of it? Do you agree with him...?"