Treasure island
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
You could reply once more and get this archived? :)

Siv found herself comfortable in the sand, and with lengthy ears drawn forward, the coywolf girl began to listen intently to the story that was being unraveled. From the beginning, she found herself rather attached to the Jolly Jagger fellow. It very well could have been in the similarities that she felt she had with the character, but it was quite easy to listen to Osprey speak of him. As the grey-furred female continued to tell the tale of Jolly Jagger, Siv grew more and more invested in the man. Her blue eyes were wide with intent and interest, locked on the features of her companion.

As much as she found herself relating to the beginning of the story, the Savoy girl grew more detached as it progressed. It was discomforting, at first, for her to realize that she was losing her ground and all forms of connection with the story's hero. It didn't take long, however, for her to realize that she was coming to a different conclusion. As Osprey continued on, Siv found herself wishing that she was more and more like the enigmatic Jolly Jagger. His abilities and senses seemed almost fanciful to the girl, but not altogether far-fetched. She wondered, only for a moment, if Osprey shared some of the same characteristics as the rogue in her tale.

When the grey-furred woman's words began to fade and her chronicle had come to an end, Osprey then inquired to Siv if she had any further questions about the man that had been described. Blinking a few times - dazed - the coywolf female was not entirely sure she was capable of coming up with an accurate response. "He sounds like a nifty fella," she breathed quietly. "I wish I had more questions about him, but I think you've dazed me enough for one day, Osprey." With a quick flashing smile, Siv hopped to her feet and nodded her head thankfully to the woman. Without the intent, her companion had taught Siv quite a few extraordinary skills.

"I ought to be headed back home, now," the Savoy girl said in a tone that suggested she was quite sad to be leaving behind her newfound companion. "We should go on another treasure hunt sometime, though!" With a few short goodbyes, Siv Savoy's spindly limbs carried her from the waterside back to her home. Her head was full of questions, adventures, and thoughts of Jolly Jagger.
Messages In This Thread
Treasure island - by Osprey - September 15, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 08, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 13, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 17, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 19, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Siv - October 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Treasure island - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 01:35 PM