Ankyra Sound bound by chains
επιβήτορας
113 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Yay! I'm going to start competing with my dog (agility) next year, and I'm supa nervous. Haven't been in the show ring in 10+ years. @_@

She leaned in uncomfortably close, and Spyridon held his breath in anticipation for whatever it was she was about to reveal to him. “Οτιδήποτε,” he replied without any note of hesitation. His life was dedicated to The Nereides. It always had been; it always would be. No amount of tantalizing outsiders could whisk him away, no kidnapper could restrain him, and no seductress could tempt him away from the place he had been born and raised to serve for all of his days. Only the sea, with its fierce and old ways, would ever take him away from this place, and he had always been a strong swimmer.

Still, he could not help but wonder what Caiaphas had in store for him. Would he be tasked with capturing an outsider? Performing the fertility ritual with one of the other sisters (or Caiaphas, for that matter)? Culling either Larus or Kevlyn? It was possible that one (or both) of them had not been deemed fit for their culture, and Spyro had done the unthinkable to the very students he had sought to raise. Each and every time, he blamed himself for their deaths, knowing it was his lack of leadership that had allowed them to return to the sea so soon. Not all were fit for a life on land, and some were required to be returned to the sea earlier than others.
Messages In This Thread
bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 10:22 PM