Ankyra Sound bound by chains
επιβήτορας
113 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Yep! I volunteer/train at a facility in town, so I have several trainers I've been working with. Loki (my rescue Aussie) and I are in the middle of his beginner class, so he can start doing competition next year. He's so much faster/smarter/crazier than any other dog I've worked with. Maybe a little above my handling level, but what's competition without some challenge, eh?

She spoke of culling, and instantly Spyro thought that he had failed being a teacher yet again. However, she did not sound as though she meant the children, and both Larus and Kevlyn had been apt pupils. But she did not speak of the spawn, and Spyro's gaze hardened, still looking at the sand beneath his feet. “Και αν Τηθύος προσπαθεί να τον προστατεύσει;” His voice was low and soft, and he did not dare utter Tethys's pet's name. Spyridon had noted their closeness many times before, and he knew that it would become a problem eventually. But he was not to act unless told to do so, especially against one of the sisters, and so he had said nothing.

Already, he was thinking how he would do the deed. Without his *ahem* balls, the knight would be reduced to nothing but a eunuch, stripped of any rights to participate in the fertility rituals. He would be seen as the lowest of lows, with no purpose other than to hunt and protect the sisters. Eunuchs still had a place, but it was not a place Spyro ever wished to be. Still, it was better (in his mind) than being cast out and shunned.
Messages In This Thread
bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 10:22 PM