Greatwater Lake Hey Kizuato, say election.
<font style="font-family: small fonts; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6pt;"> <i>heart so wild it needs a cage</i></font>
23 Posts
Ooc —

The wolf spoke but it was inaudible. Mallaidh tilted her head a little, taking a few steps closer but they were too far apart. She hadn't understood what he said at first, blaming it on the distance, but he'd questioned her and she was too unsettled to just turn and leave it alone but just the same she didn't want to go much further. She hovered in her spot for a moment, humming quietly to herself before she stepped a little bit closer to try and figure it out.

I'm sorry. I couldn't tell what you've said from that far away, she calls out. She was still a distance away but she was confident her voice would carry well between them and so would his. It even gave her a heads up if she needed to flee because a scuffle was not what she wanted in her immediate future. I just wanted to let you know I was here and peaceful, she explains. Mallaidh had no idea the wolf spoke a different language, the confusion brought on by distance, and so she continued on as if nothing was different.

Messages In This Thread
Hey Kizuato, say election. - by Kizuato - November 23, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Hey Kizuato, say election. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Hey Kizuato, say election. - by Kizuato - November 24, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Hey Kizuato, say election. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Hey Kizuato, say election. - by Kizuato - November 25, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Hey Kizuato, say election. - by Mallaidh Huxley - December 03, 2014, 01:14 AM