follow my feet [hawkeye]
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I am assuming here that Ridley is walking along the river. Let me know if otherwise

Light key-lime eyes scanned the sparsely wooded area that the large black beast stood. It was quiet in the woods, but Hawkeye knew that her wolves were safe; they all knew that they could call her at any time and she would be there to defend them no matter what. A thought bounced around in her head and she wondered momentarily if the wolves of Blacktail Deer Plateau returned her feelings of protection and loyalty. After what had happened in Neverwinter Forest, Hawkeye was unsure about Ariston's loyalties the most.

The dark charcoal wolf let out a huff and turned to walk back to her ledge. Her bear god had not spoken to her in nearly a week, and she wondered if he had left her. If she was just mad; yet, she had a feeling that it was her duty to please him either way. Her altar would not be alone, even if she was.

Reaching the shrine of jagged wood and rocks of all colors, Hawkeye looked over the ledge, down to where the edge of her lands lay. She peered down, watching a wolf come from the distance with her precise eyes. Being mostly deaf never bothered her anymore, and she was everlastingly appreciative of her excellent vision.

A grunt escaped her lips as she turned once more and trotted to a place that was much less steep than where the clearing she had been was. She slid down the plateau and stopped, standing erect (trying to make herself bigger -- like she needed it). A youthful she-wolf roamed in front of her, with an ashen pelt and mustard yellow eyes. The female looked... sickly.

Being lonely but not necessarily desiring company, especially from a wolf she didn't know, Hawkeye sighed, her brow knitting together. Relaxing her face but staying on guard, she called out: "I am Hawkeye, Alpha of Blacktail Deer Plateau. Are you feeling okay?" Her own voice sounded foreign a loud to herself, and she nearly cringed. It had been days since she had spoken to anyone, and the sudden rumbling in her face from the noise irritated her.

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
follow my feet [hawkeye] - by Ridley - January 12, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: follow my feet [hawkeye] - by Hawkeye - January 13, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: follow my feet [hawkeye] - by Ridley - January 13, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: follow my feet [hawkeye] - by Ridley - January 15, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: follow my feet [hawkeye] - by Hawkeye - January 15, 2014, 04:35 PM
RE: follow my feet [hawkeye] - by Hawkeye - January 21, 2014, 01:16 PM

Current time: June 16, 2024, 09:02 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.