Wapun Meadow you are stardust i cannot fathom
<font style="font-family: small fonts; font-size: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6pt;"> <i>heart so wild it needs a cage</i></font>
23 Posts
Ooc —
<style type="text/css">.mal {margin:auto; width:600px;text-align:justify;font-family:small fonts;} .mal q {color:#66B58F;font-weight:500;text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #E6E6E6;} .mal p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

The sun was not yet up when Mallaidh woke that morning but it didn't stop her. She stretched, scanned over her adobe, and took a quick inventory that nothing was damaged, missing, or otherwise out of use through the night. The small hole she dug a few days ago lined healthily with moss and a few things resting inside that needed to remain dry were still dry. Soon she would need to put together a roof for it but today was not that day.

Instead, she traveled down the side of the mountain she had yet to explore and found herself on the outside of the territory, lingering toward a meadow that scents—despite the near end of fall—was drawing her near. The flowers were dying, frosted over from the night that diluted the colors that she was sure were beautiful in the spring and summer months. Mallaidh's goal was to search for a specific flower stem and roots that offered pain relief she wanted to bring back for Vienna to help make her more comfortable.

The sun was halfway to noon before she found what she was looking for. A dying orange flower that had three petals left, covered in frozen dew. She sniffed around the ground, her toes digging into the soil to find it still solid. She didn't want to destroy the stem and roots and knew this would take a little bit longer than she expected and yet she didn't know how close to her warning Amekaze had given her.

Messages In This Thread
you are stardust i cannot fathom - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: you are stardust i cannot fathom - by Nefarious - November 25, 2014, 10:22 AM