time after time
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
never could hate you or your godly posts <3<3
also, i'll go ahead and wrap this old dinosaur

After the last concluding words were sputtered, the yearling took a second to re-fill her lungs with air. She had never tried to tell a tale of her own, she had always been an ambitious individual, since she was a child, but she had never thought she would be telling such glorious stories of herself and her pack at the young age of one. She had been lucky to have earned the Queen's trust, but most of all she had been a lucky girl to have been craddled by loss and calamity since her origins.

Though the fall of the empire she spoke of so fondly had really managed to shatter her heart she had bounced out of the pain relatively quickly. Those were the moments she was grateful for her tormentous childhood; with the sisters from hell, the dead mother and the dying single dad. All of it had made her what she was now. Those battles, and the battles she had fought on this very land would forever be a piece of her. Just like Jinx, and like the Spine.

"Yes I am Alpha -- we settled a bit east from here, a gorgeous ridge of mountains called the Spine" the female answere, her chest swelling again with a sense of fullfilment. "We moved on, Jix wanted something better -- she gave us better" she added shortly after, taking a look around after settling her eyes on her companion once more. Though Silvertip would also remain in her heart, she wouldn't trade the Spine for the universe.

"And speaking of which, I better get back. It was good to visit the ol' mount of doom though." she sighed, feeling the back of her head being pulled away to the exit. She didn't like being away very long. "I'm Cara, by the way" she added at last, before spinning around and sliding out the tunnels of the old Palace.

Messages In This Thread
time after time - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 05, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 17, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - November 24, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 29, 2014, 11:48 PM