follow you down
<i><div><span style="color:#870a0a;">b</span><span style="color:#821416;">l</span><span style="color:#7e1d22;">o</span><span style="color:#79272e;">o</span><span style="color:#74303a;">d</span><span style="color:#6f3a46;"> </span><span style="color:#6b4351;">&</span><span style="color:#664d5d;"> </span><span style="color:#615669;">r</span><span style="color:#5c6075;">u</span><span style="color:#586981;">s</span><span style="color:#53738d;">t</span></div></i>
31 Posts
Ooc — Mary
It did not take long before the scent of a pack wolf filled the air, and Eos tilted her muzzle upwards to meet the silvery gaze of another female. Dark lips flickered upwards in a smile as she peered curiously towards the tawny-coated woman. Her features were pretty, trim, and the naiad could see the female was quite territorial over the mountain landscape that she called home. Then again, the Ankyra girl did not blame her, for the Sunspire was beautiful to behold and something of a marvel for a wolf from the sea to witness. Darting her sea-water gaze towards the golden-furred woman, Eos nodded her head once in greeting before attempting to offer some sort of verbal response. The question, though, had been posed quite rudely… even in a hostile manner. Nevertheless, the beauty of her present company meant that Eos would be civil.

“Hardly,” she answered in a breathless voice. “I’m afraid I was close, wasn’t I? You must forgive me… you have a beautiful home,” she then purled. Her leathery lips curled upwards into a gentle smile, and her sea water eyes found the silver in her companion’s gaze for only a moment before she darted them away. “I am Eos,” she introduced, dipping her head just slightly out of respect for the woman in front of her. Of course, they were not on claimed lands, but just close enough that the sea-wolf’s nature could be construed as disrespectful.

Neris had always been the charmer of the four siblings, and even Lethe and Eldoris had their moments to shine. Eos was tactful; she found the proper moments. She was good at seeming closed, distant. There was always something elusive about Eos. The naiad was a bit of a mystery to those around her, however, she had very little to hide. Her intentions were clear and she did not spend time fretting away how to conceal what she only knew would be evident after a few short words. Nonetheless, the dusty female still had something of a strangeness about her. A spark in the back of her sea-water eyes, or the twitch of her lips as a smile carefully wove its way up her face.
Messages In This Thread
follow you down - by Eos - November 19, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: follow you down - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 03:28 AM
RE: follow you down - by Eos - November 25, 2014, 04:17 AM
RE: follow you down - by Mallaidh Huxley - December 02, 2014, 06:45 PM