Redhawk Caldera wrong side of the road
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
I think that we're going to fail this Elwood? In case you changed your mind, I still rolled it with the dice command. But we can neglect it and fail.

Also, reestablishing order post after mine?

"Yes, I did." Somnia replied with a large grin. She was practically bouncing up and down from the excitement of hunting Amon's find. "There's a small herd of elk that Amon found. There was an elderly looking pair that look as if they would drop dead soon. I figured we should help speed up the process for one, possibly two if I could gather enough wolves." Somnia explained.

She patiently waited for any others to show up. When it became apparent that no one else was coming, she looked at Elwood with disappointment. "I was hoping more wolves would show up, but I guess we could still give it a shot. I mean, that elk was reeaalllly old. We could still probably catch it with some strategy. Like, one of us waits farther ahead -the spot can be designated with signals when we get there- and the other will drive it right past them, giving whoever waits a head start. Does that sound all right? And if so, do you want to wait, or chase them to me? Oh, and Amon already said that he won't be participating."

After figuring out the basics, Somnia led Elwood back to Amon and the herd. She gave a small smile to Amon before observing the herd. She decided that the one elderly elk -which was a female- already had one foot in the grave. Two in this case? Somnia gave Elwood a slight nudge to signal that she wanted to go after this one. Now she just had to find the right spot for one of them wait, and the other would have to separate the old elk from the heard and towards the other.
Messages In This Thread
wrong side of the road - by Amon - November 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Somnia - November 22, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Amon - November 23, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Somnia - November 23, 2014, 05:39 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Elwood - November 23, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Somnia - November 25, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Elwood - December 02, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Amon - December 02, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Somnia - December 02, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Elwood - December 02, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: wrong side of the road - by Somnia - December 06, 2014, 01:14 PM