Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
His sister really seemed to admire this wolf, though she never even mentioned a name. Peregrine thought of teasing her about it, yet refrained per their earlier discussion. There was no need to inject romantic implications into every interaction, in any case.

The mention of his former wife's name made Peregrine's insides twinge ever so slightly. For a moment, Peregrine didn't know what to say. He, for one, didn't miss Hawkeye at all. He knew his children must miss their mother, though he would argue that she had never been a good one, so what was there to miss? It was unsurprising, really, that Tytonidae would still adore her mother, absolving her of all sins. That was their elder daughter's way.

"Sometimes I wonder why there isn't more vitriol aimed at her. Why hate Fox on principle when their actual mother, like you said, disappeared without a trace? But I'm glad you were able to have a positive discussion about her with Ty. She gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. I hope she never loses her pure heart. I think she takes after you that way," he added with a small, lopsided smile. "In fact, I think we might've named the wrong kid after you..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 25, 2014, 07:00 PM