Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Round 3 is starting today! Round 4 starts Novem- December 2nd. @Keith @Slade @Raissa ( @Alejandro @Alora @Honi @Ellasyn If you join now it'll be +2.5 instead of +5) [size=x-small]No it's fine Dakotah, you'll get the same +2.5 too[/size]

She was interrupted by the woman who had barged into the meeting, like a female Bane with a Southern accent. Meldresi raised an eyebrow and answered the woman's question. "He was pledging his life to my goddess Mephala. To be trained as an assassin." She responded calmly, still not knowing who this woman was. "Mephala is the goddess of Deceit, Sex, and Murder. I am her priestess. I am offering the chance for conversion to my subordinates, but you do not have to join. It is your choice."

The priestess turned to Slade and Keith, who had already accepted. They both looked at her eagerly, especially Keith, who's eyes glowed bright white with anticipation. Meldresi smirked at them both. "You will need to be formally accepted and marked before I can start your training. We can perform the ceremony later on."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Meldresi - November 25, 2014, 08:33 PM