Totoka River un zorro rojo juguetón
53 Posts
Ooc — Φ

sorry for late reply, finished up with busy holiday work!

Tethys could feel the grass and leaf mat being pushed from her front paws as she landed on empty air. With a crouch, she steadied her momentum and spun around to face the fox. Her jaws had closed, but a grin had spread across her lips to match the cruel glint glowing in her blue eyes. There was a moment of admiration for the fox- Tethys was much expecting an abrupt, aggressive reaction, but the crooked scavenger had kept her composure. The onyx wolf slunk forward, her tail level but swaying slightly with anticipation. She couldn't wait to see what clever remark the fox would come up with next.

I'm sorry- I didn't think we would have time for pleasantries.
She cocked her head to one side, letting a depreciating coo seep into her voice. Let me introduce myself. I'm Tethys.

Halting, Tethys still remained with a lowered skull and tensed forelimbs, eyes steadily locked on her target. Within the darkened forest, the female had already laid out a map of the shadows and hidden paths that she could use to follow the fox, and hopefully steer her to water. Should she decide to run, anyways.
Messages In This Thread
un zorro rojo juguetón - by Autumn - November 13, 2014, 11:59 PM
RE: un zorro rojo juguetón - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: un zorro rojo juguetón - by Autumn - November 19, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: un zorro rojo juguetón - by Tethys - November 29, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: un zorro rojo juguetón - by Autumn - November 29, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: un zorro rojo juguetón - by Tethys - December 05, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: un zorro rojo juguetón - by Autumn - December 08, 2014, 12:13 AM