the fire's only lit when death spits on it
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Worse. Than Keithen? That brat wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for him. He was the part of Keithen that confronted life as it was while the silver prince just blacked out every time he found himself in trouble. That bitch owed his life to him.

You know? I'm done with this shit. What do you want from me? Why did you come here for? Because I got more important things to do than sit here and listen to your shit. Bane barked as he finally realized he was fed up with his brother's insults. He knew there was something Kedge wanted from him, and if giving it to him meant that he would leave him alone, he might even consider making a deal.

Messages In This Thread
the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 07, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 07, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 07, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 08, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 10, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 15, 2014, 03:34 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 29, 2014, 09:45 PM