Sometimes I can be nice
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Awww! We should do another one soon for sure!

Fitz's change in tone came in a hard shock to Raissa. Maybe he really wasn't interested in her. A weird feeling came over the she wolf as he turned his back and walked away quickly, leaving her all alone on the border. The feeling made her heart heavy and cracked. Not broken, but cracked for sure. Little spidery cracks made their way from the center of her heart and to the edges the more she thought about it. Sure she had only just met him, but she felt like she should be with him, that if she wasn't, she would always feel out of place. Her eyes filled up with tears as she watched his peppered shape disappear into the trees.

Figuring he wanted her to leave, she turned her back and started slowly walking away, reluctant to go. Her muscles ached to go back and figure out what she did wrong, what had made him turn and leave so quickly. What he had said about there not becoming a we struck home. She hadn't realized it until then, but she wanted there to be a we. With one last look over her shoulder at the spot he disappeared, she took off in the direction of her gloomy, depressing home, filled with jerks that wanted nothing more than a little fun at night. Tears filled her eyes as she still tried to figure out what she did to scare him away.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes I can be nice - by Raissa - November 25, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by Raissa - November 25, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by Raissa - November 25, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by FitzDutiful - November 26, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by Raissa - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by FitzDutiful - November 27, 2014, 05:32 AM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by Raissa - November 27, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by FitzDutiful - November 28, 2014, 04:33 AM
RE: Sometimes I can be nice - by Raissa - November 28, 2014, 01:45 PM