time after time
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
We should have a more current thread. I'll get this archived.

Cara confirmed her rank as leader of the pack, but it brought a strange feeling of melancholy to the coywolf girl. She could not think of watching the caldera fall to the same bitter end. She could not imagine what it would be like to be forced to rise and continue on, to search for something better. This golden-furred female was a marvel for what she had done. She had taken a mountain that she had loved and laid claim to. She had lost her leaders and – perhaps – some of her friends in a battle that would have ravaged the soul of the coywolf girl. Somehow, she had battled through all of this and made it through to the other side no worse for wear. One mountain for another, Siv thought to herself with a small frown on her slender features. If the coywolf female had been in the same situation, could she have moved on with the same grace? She doubted so.

Lost in her own thoughts, the Savoy girl did not entirely catch Cara’s mentioning of returning home. When the golden-furred female turned to leave, Siv’s eyes lit up and she canted her head to the side. There were so many things to discuss. She did not know how many others had followed the female to her ‘Spine’ or if they ever planned to reclaim the lands they had lost. Nonetheless, it was a series of questions for another time. Flicking her tail upwards, the caldera wolf bobbed her head in response to the woman. “It was nice to meet you! I’m Siv,” she barked back. “Hopefully we’ll see each other again sometime!”

The Savoy girl remained on the mountain perch for some time before the sun began to set and she found the chill in the air to be too much for her thin pelt to handle. With a head full of thoughts, she jumped down from her position and made her way back to her own home, glad to smell the familiarity of the caldera when she came upon its borders.
Messages In This Thread
time after time - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 05, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 17, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - November 24, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 29, 2014, 11:48 PM