Redhawk Caldera Overcast
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
There seemed to be a second wind growing strong inside of the Savoy girl. She had found herself in a rut and had neither the motivation or the courage to pull herself out, but with the coming chill and the thought of children running across the caldera, she was breathing new life. There was a steady focus on obtaining her trade, and using the information that Peregrine was offering her to get ahead of the game much faster than she would on her own. It was only the beginning, too, because she had spoken with Fox about forming pack activities and she would need a helping hand to get them off the ground. It would have been a difficult task to shake the confidence that she had built in herself.

Lean legs carried the female across the pack lands with a small swagger to her steps. There was an unfamiliar scent in the air that forced the coywolf female to cant her head to the left, catching sight of a grey-furred wolf she had yet to meet. Entirely lacking in her social skills, Siv let out a yip that filled the silence around them. Immediately recognizing that it was too loud, the girl flattened her lengthy ears to the top of her skull and cast the male an apologetic expression. “Hey there,” she followed with a sheepish expression, sauntering towards him with her narrow muzzle pointed towards the earth. “Looking for a hunting partner?”
Messages In This Thread
Overcast - by Elwood - November 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - November 30, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 26, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:05 PM