Fly away with me
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
@Raissa if you've time.

FitzDutiful was very aware that he had left things in a bad way when he had left Raissa on the borders on the Caldera land. After talking to Fox he had realised it was time to take the matter into his own paws and go find her. He had hoped that she would come to the Caldera but that hadn't happened, so now he was going to ask her to come, to be with him.

He approached the Blackfeather Woods lands with a sense of trepidation over him. Being very mindful to stay a respectful distance away from the borders, he threw his head back and howled for Raissa. He hoped she was around within earshot else this would be a waste of time and he may end up getting chased off. But he was here on a mission. It may involve Raissa coming to live with him at the Caldera, but it might also just end with them courting for a while before the move.

It was never a doubt that Raissa would coming to the Caldera. It was certain Fitz would never leave the Caldera though. He had too many ties, too many connections to ever leave. All he could hope was that Raissa didn't have the same yet.
Messages In This Thread
Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 01, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 02, 2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 02, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 03, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 17, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 20, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 20, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - January 02, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - January 02, 2015, 04:20 PM