Blacktail Deer Plateau Yeah, my trap going techno
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante was about to play mock-affront when she hastily amended her words, so he instead hid a smile and continued to listen. He agreed with her one hundred percent and had proposed this as well, or at least felt the offer had been implied. He wondered, though, if after what had happened she wasn't saving the position for his mate should he choose to take one. He would not expect her to submit to his mate without that respect already being present, though, and if she ever changed her mind the spot was hers. At least until another rose to fill it who was worthy.

"I wonder if she isn't happier where she is. I'm not one to argue if that is the case, and it certainly seems like it." He thought a moment on her next questions. "Depends on the pack, I assume, but here I would guess at least a year or more. It is less about age and more that those in the pack trust your judgement. And I am betting it is rare that they would trust one younger than that. The other, well, I'm still figuring that out." He chuckled. "I wouldn't claim to be an authority on it, but it seems you fill whatever role is needed. Counselor, protector, hunter, even healer if you have the knowledge. If your pack needs you, you are either there for them or you know who to call."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 02, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 05, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 06, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 11, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 23, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - December 01, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - December 02, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - December 09, 2014, 12:05 AM