Fly away with me
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Is her ankle causing her troubles? I don't remember if she had it hurt in the Caldera thread or not!

Raissa didn't look like herself. Apparently she had taken their breakup even harder than he had (if you could call it a break up when they were never actually together). He only noticed her when the stick snapped, capturing his attention, even then it took him a while to realise it was her. She looked like she hadn't taken care of herself since they last spoke and his heart broke further. What had he done?

"Raissa?" he called out to her, seeing her glance over her shoulder and confirm it was her. "My god!" he exclaimed quietly to himself, realising now just how different their packs were. His pack would have never let him get so dishevelled, matted, uncared for. That her pack could was more proof that he had made a very stupid call.

Wary that any moment she might leave her confessed everything right there and then. "I'm sorry. I though I was pushing you to join the Caldera, that it wasn't something you wanted. And then I thought that maybe it wasn't what you wanted because you never came back. I thought that meant you didn't want me. But I'm not letting that happen without a fight, Raissa. I want to look after you, at the Caldera, I want to help you, be with you. Please forgive me, Raissa. Please, come with me to the Caldera. Let me take care of you and make this up to you."
Messages In This Thread
Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 01, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 02, 2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 02, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 03, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 17, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 20, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 20, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - January 02, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - January 02, 2015, 04:20 PM