The Sunspire A penny for my thoughts
55 Posts
Ooc — Sietch
i post here D:<

He was boring. Cuan was always involved with the menial tasks of the pack: gathering, hunting, chasing, patrolling.... The most excitement he had was his ventures outside of the pack to learn of the world that had grown around him. Cuan skirted his former pack home of Bon Dye to ekk out stories in the vast wilderness, only to return in a state of loss at the pack dynamics. He would be lucky to see if Jace even remembered him.

Casting his 'boorishness' aside, Cuan was met with the information he hadn't been readily caught up on. Although he hadn't met her, Vienna had been attacked by some sort of catamount, or something. His momentary flash of fear at hearing of such a creature stalking the land was replaced by concern for his packmate, and he took it upon himself to personally inquire of her health.
It wasn't easy; the long-legged wolf had spent many days searching the territory for Vienna. But the creature basking on the cool rock in the shallow of a small valley must be her, and he slowly approached.

Hi, he called out, a friendly wave of his tail matching his backward ears. Although slow, Cuan's orbs were of a warm and curious, concerned glow.
How are you feeling?
Messages In This Thread
A penny for my thoughts - by Vienna IA - December 02, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: A penny for my thoughts - by Cuan - December 02, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: A penny for my thoughts - by Vienna IA - December 06, 2014, 10:14 PM