Fly away with me
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
We started the Caldera thread before she broke her ankle, so no... we can just assume it happens a little while later :P

The surprise was clearly evident in his eyes as he conformed that the uncared for girl was indeed the same wolf he had seen earlier. When he spoke Raissa's eyes were the ones that were surprise. Maybe he really did want to be with her. The thought brought a little sparkle back to her dull orange eyes and put a small spring in her step as she padded over to Fitz.

"I thought when you left me at the border, that meant you didn't want to see me again. I guess I just got kind of depressed after that. That was dumb..." she admitted, looking up at him. She had never considered that he was waiting for her and the fact that he came to find her filled her heart with happiness. He actually cared about her, like no one else ever had.

When she remembered what she must look like, she blushed and lowered head in embarrassment. "Oh my god, I must look terrible! I'm so sorry I look like this!" she apologized quickly, an invisible blush heating her cheeks.
Messages In This Thread
Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 01, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 02, 2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 02, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 03, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 17, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 20, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 20, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - January 02, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - January 02, 2015, 04:20 PM