Swiftcurrent Creek swift is death's blow
<div><span style="color:#036b95;">A</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">l</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">l</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;"> </span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">B</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">e</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">i</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">n</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">n</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">i</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">n</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">s</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;"> </span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">e</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">e</span><span style="color:#036b95;">d</span><span style="color:#1679a1;"> </span><span style="color:#2987ad;">E</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">d</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">i</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">n</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">g</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">s</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">.</span></div>
49 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Without looking up from his position, the FrostFur attempted to figure out the voice of this new company he had somehow managed to draw to himself. The slightest movement, the vibration of the words he could have spoken, could have scared away the trout that swam its course up the very spot he aimed. Fishing took patience and trial and error. Saber knew his luck with fishing, and was determined to not fail because a fellow packwolf desired conversation.

And then it was done. As soon as the midsection of the fat piscina was angled beneath his slim and serrated jaws, he gripped the thick and hard soil that held him to the earth, crouched, and hadthe trout lodged within his maw. He released his prize from the frigid waters, and turned a cool gaze to whoever it was who attempted to disturb his hunt.
And nearly dropped the fish.

"Estoc? Assure me this is you?"
Messages In This Thread
swift is death's blow - by Estoc - November 16, 2014, 06:18 AM
RE: swift is death's blow - by Saber - November 16, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: swift is death's blow - by Estoc - November 19, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: swift is death's blow - by Saber - December 02, 2014, 08:06 PM