Ouroboros Spine Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You
34 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
"I accept."

That was the only sentence the bi colored man could say. He had no clue what is was the Alpha had in mind for the duo, yet he was willing to do the best he could at whatever he could do. Lucius padded to the left flank of the leader, his stature that chiseled of perfectly honed muscular skill, holding agility as a side ally within its deep depths.

Thinking upon how the day had trepsed so far, the Angelus Mortis felt he had not started off to a bad beginning in the early dawn of his time as an OS member. However, the desire to meet new wolves found itself tipping between black and white on his activity list.
He would eventually have to run into the fellow pack members.
It was up to them how he would respond in their air, and at such a thought, the familiar smirk that his family wore so well, slipped upon his maw. Sheathing it, he looked expectantly at his leader for the direction in which the two would take.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You - by Lucius Mortis - December 02, 2014, 08:58 PM