Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Had it been anybody else, Peregrine might have told her to get lost then but this was his sister. Whatever strangeness that had just passed between them, he wasn't about to forget that fact. He paused and gazed at her silently a moment, his tail twitching thoughtfully, then repeated his nudge. While she looked for some demonic presence in his face, he sought her familiar, sisterly gaze.

"What would you like to do?" he queried lightly. "I'm up for anything, as long as it's with my favorite sister." He managed a cheeky smile, then sobered a little and added, "It was just a little spat and doesn't have to mean anything. I mean, you came here to get us back on happier footing and that's where I want to be with you. Let's put it behind us and do something fun." They weren't kids anymore and they weren't even pack mates. They had grown apart in some ways, yet Peregrine wasn't going to accept that, just like that, they had somehow drifted irrevocably apart. That was horse shit, in his opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 02, 2014, 09:16 PM