Fly away with me
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
A smile came to his face as she padded closer to him. She wasn't going to turn and run away, thankfully. An explanation was given about what happened but when she described herself as dumb, Fitz was quick to confirm that he too had suffered from that. "I was too. I should have come sooner."

A realisation dawned upon Raissa that she didn't look her best but Fitz didn't mind. To be honest, he was fairly angry with her pack that no one had checked on her. "I don't mind. You still look lovely," he reassured her. He still couldn't understand why no one had checked on her. Fitz knew he had had a lonesome time from his pack but he had still seen wolves in the distance and if not for the pack meeting he was sure that Peregrine or Fox would have sought him out. It was one of the things he loved about his home.

"Come with me." he told her. "Come now. I don't want to leave you here alone." He knew the Caldera pack was filling up fast. There was only so many wolves they could support and he wanted to get Raissa in their ranks before Peregrine and Fox had to start turning wolves away.
Messages In This Thread
Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 01, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 02, 2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 02, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 03, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 17, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 20, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 20, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - January 02, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - January 02, 2015, 04:20 PM