Duskfire Glacier [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
@Malachi if you have time? Since she is so anti-men I figured an ic joining would be best :P
@Ragnar I'm making some assumptions here, if you have any issues with them let me know!

She was alone. Her fellow guard had decided the best course of action would be for her to remain while the others returned, bringing word to the Queen of her son's state and at least a reassurance of his safety. In the meantime she would stay here to continue ensuring his safety as well as following should he move on once more.

This was why she stood here on the border of these lands where he had once told her he pledged his loyalty. Though she was not sure of his presence here now, she knew his honor would bind him here for at least a while. He would come back if not already here and she would be there. A good hunter knew when to chase and when to wait, and in this instance staying put made the most sense.

The leader was a male, a fact that made her lip curl with distaste. The idea of offering herself up as subordinate to him was abhorrent, but she had done it before. She would do so again, for her Queen's sake. Still, her gaze was contemptuous as she looked upon the lands these wolves called home. Some could call this beauty, but her soul still ached for the familiar sights of her southern home. The north was a land of barbarians, no place to make a home.

She pondered whether she should call or remain as she was. After a moment she decided to remain silent. If this pack had any sense someone would be by soon. She knew how alphas were with their precious borders.
Messages In This Thread
[j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Manauia IA - December 03, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 04, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 12, 2014, 11:44 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 16, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 18, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 23, 2014, 12:17 PM