Ouroboros Spine Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You
34 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
The hessian kept his pace with that of the leader, though he was a off to the side, as the alpha led. As they off roaded the land, taking naturally invisible paths, Lucius found himself enjoying the silence. It allowed him to survey the land, watching the horizon and every moving critter in his peripheral. Electric blue azures kept themselves focused, no matter where his paw placed itself.

The quiet was cancelled by the sudden conversation offered by Mordecai. Weather. Herds. In the Romans mind, it was just another test for activity.
With his left forepaw, the Spine member drew the outter shape of the pack land. He had patrolled it enough to know every stump where piss was, every tree where a tuft of fur remained. After he drew a decent to scale sized map, he focused on where the two lupines were, currently.

"Deer and buck are here", and the duo pelted man laid a claw tip in the to part of the map where the Spines forest were thinnest, " and as we speak, they migrate here. " With that, keeping his claw down, he drew a curved line to the ridged part in the dirt where the trees were more so firs and pines, the unsheddables. "They're traveling in families of 3 and 4, for some reason choosing to split up than to stay as a herd. Easier to kill, in my eyes."
Taking another claw, the roman tapped a part in the upper mid half of the territory, then commenced to circle it.
"Most of our members stray from this area, dulling the scent of predators. This has caused increase of rabbit, raccoon, weasel, and squirrel populations. So far, ive tracked a plentiful amount prepping for the Cold Time, and if we hit it before they set in their hibernation, we will fill approximately four fifths of our current cache count of a shakey 90. "

Stepping back to analyze the map once more, the Angelus Mortis gave his alpha a moment to examine his report.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You - by Lucius Mortis - December 04, 2014, 07:23 PM