Blacktail Deer Plateau Harpy's fury
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
While he didn't much like her tone, Saena's anger was justifiable, so he did not rise to it. Careful not to add an edge to the words, he responded. He did not wish to drive her away as well. "When we spoke, she was resolved to accept punishment for going over Blue and my heads in the situation with Finley. Accordingly, we maintained that she would hold a low rank for a time, as yet undecided, until Blue or I deemed she was responsible and clearheaded enough to rise. She did not react well." There was little he could have done. In his eyes it had been a lenient punishment, for the time would probably have passed before she had even reached her first year. In fact, in delivering it he had wondered if he wasn't being too lax. Junior's reaction had taken him completely by surprise.

"It is to that you can likely attribute her leaving. She has not spoken to me in weeks, and I gave her space. I do not know further than that." Perhaps he should have approached, but likely that would have driven her off even sooner. He had learned that when Junior got something in her mind it was nearly impossible to dissuade her from it.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 06, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 06, 2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 06, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 08, 2014, 11:08 PM