Blacktail Deer Plateau Harpy's fury
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
This got long fast. Will be shorter from now on!

Dante explained what Junior's punishment had been, making blindingly clear to Saena what he could not see. While Junior had never voiced any direct aspiration for eventual leadership, it was abundantly clear in both her behaviour and involvement that she was not a peon. She was not, at least in Saena's mind, a wolf who would ever take kindly to being beneath others she did not consider worthy of their places.

Perhaps because this was so obvious to Saena, she snorted. "Of course she didn't speak to you," she said exasperatedly, "that was pretty much the worst punishment you could have given her. Obviously, none of you know her at all." With a huff she fixed sharp indigo eyes on the Alpha, maintaining respect but barely, and said firmly, "Junior did what she thought would benefit this pack most, she cared about this pack and did not agree with wasting resources on someone who was already healthy enough to walk and who had no remorse for deserting us previously, so she did what had to be done. To strip her of her rank and make all that she has done here, all the work she's put into her trades, pointless was the worst thing you could have done to her.

She was a wolf who not only wanted to be an asset to this pack but was an asset who did a lot to help. You took her aspirations and you crushed them just because she sent an outsider who abandoned us away."
A heated breath misted in front of Saena's face and she lashed her tail. "All because you guys are more concerned with maintaining friendships with wolves who abandoned you than taking proper care of those who were born here and would have stayed here. She was already pretty sick and needed help. She deserved to be spoken to. She did not deserve to be harshly punished for doing what is natural, especially given she clearly needed help."

She absolutely expected backlash for all this, but plowed on in hopes Dante would let her finish. "Why should I stay here when you guys would treat my sister that way when she's sick? If you'd punish her by invalidating her efforts, even temporarily, what would you do to me of I did something similar to an outsider?"
Messages In This Thread
Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 06, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 06, 2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 06, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 08, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 15, 2014, 03:17 PM