Neverwinter Forest changing of the guard [ic joining]
20 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

He flinched, slightly, as she made mention of the scars on his flank. ”They’re mostly healed, ma’am,” he spoke up only when she had finished. He would absolutely not ever interrupt someone obviously far above him while they were speaking. His mother would have tanned his backside if he had even remotely considered doing so, and it stuck with him after all this time. The manners she taught him would probably never leave him.

”I’m not the best hunter in the world,” he chose to start out, giving another slight shake of his head. ”I can hunt, though. However, my parents, both leaders of their pack, taught me, and my siblings, how to interact with others, pack politics I guess you could call it. Because I was the one that was picked on the most, I focused my attention on learning all that my parents wanted to teach us.” Hamied truly didn’t like talking about himself, especially when it felt like he was bragging about himself, even though he really wasn’t.

There was something else that was good about him… ”My small size makes me swift. The limp I now walk with doesn’t hinder my movements. My parents taught me to be alert to my surroundings. It wasn’t until my accidental run-in with a very displeased badger that I fully understood what they meant. I’m young, ma’am, and willing to do whatever asked of me, learn whatever someone is willing to teach me.” Would this be enough to gain acceptance into her pack? He could only hope.

Messages In This Thread
changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 17, 2014, 04:40 PM