Blacktail Deer Plateau When we were kings
<font size=1>Still I'm pinned under the weight<br>Of what I believed would keep me safe</font>
80 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
With keen eyes she traced his movements, attempting to gather from his antics the purpose for his behaviour on the jutting rock. Certainly not hunting, or searching for herbs. As for patrolling, she imagined the stone would prove a lousy lookout. There wasn't much height to the outcropping, and Kaihra could count a dozen better places to survey the land than from atop this unformidable rock. She imagined Dante could, too.

But these speculations were quick to vanish when Dante gave a sudden look her way, and Kaihra pressed her belly against the forest floor. From the question in the greyscale's voice the dark woman surmised the man had not seen her. Good. She still had chance to slink away. But something rooted her there, that inconvenient desire to be with her packmates, and wouldn't you know it would show up the moment she'd been stalking the leader of her pack?

A grunt escaped her throat and she froze, cursing herself silently with the hope he'd not heard her slip.
[size=x-small]
So show me where by armor ends,
Show me where my skin begins.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
When we were kings - by Dante RIP - November 04, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: When we were kings - by Kaihra - November 09, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: When we were kings - by Dante RIP - November 16, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: When we were kings - by Kaihra - November 28, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: When we were kings - by Dante RIP - December 04, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: When we were kings - by Kaihra - December 06, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: When we were kings - by Dante RIP - December 13, 2014, 09:22 AM