All the lights are flashing gold
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
No need to apologize — my own post came a week late. xD

Sumayl was little without his sense of humor, noting that outwardly it was one of his few good qualities. He supposed when the exterior was peeled back he wasn't a bad guy; but few took the time to get behind the razor sharp edges of his metaphorical guard and were left with the lingering impressions of what he put off. Confrontational. Narcissistic. Brash. Vulgar. Those traits didn't necessarily go away when someone did take the time to get under the wall he put up because they were not false to his character, simply they tended to be a bit more tone down, making way for the charisma that tended to lie beneath. Sometimes, his charisma came out regardless, but opinions of Sumayl, the golden Ostrega knew, tended to go one way or another. Either they loved him or they hated him. Not often was there a middle ground. Some couldn't stand his personality, while others couldn't help but be charmed, if not sometimes slightly annoyed by it. “Are you implying that I didn't catch you?” Though, remembering back to it she had swept him right off his feet in a very literal sense. Gravity and slippery conditions had not made for idea standing ground when she had came sliding towards him.

Sumayl let out a laugh when Vienna stated that she was sorry that she had swept him off his feet because he had interrupted what she had considered to be a good slide. Sumayl wasn't sure he had ever went mud sliding, and with the amount of mud that had caked her — and him until he had found his feet again — wasn't all that easy to get off. “Well, you know, I have to make myself the center of attention and how else was I going to do it if you didn't slide into me?” Truth be told, Sumayl had not known she was there, but it was fun to joke about his own attention seeking problems. You had to make fun at yourself every now and then, the golden Ostrega liked to believe. “What can I say? I am perfect after all,” Sumayl spoke, his lips twitching at the corners into something of a devious grin. “The Sunspire would be lost without me.” There was nothing remotely true about that statement, and Sumayl understood that being the realist that he was.

Messages In This Thread
All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 05, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 07, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 09, 2014, 03:07 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 11, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 14, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 17, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 21, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - December 01, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - December 08, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - December 08, 2014, 09:10 PM