Redhawk Caldera quickness is the essence of war
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Dear god, Will, I literally was wondering where this thread was for us two, and had no clue how to access it. I was havin such a derp moment, dude. And nah, you're chill.◆

Ash had turned, a grin splayed on his lips. The multicolored muchacho was quick to grab the golden dude's like in the pack, and he hoped they could be close friends.
But hell, isn't that what the hippie wanted with everyone?
Bruh. Mindblown.

"Sup, man! And yea, I heard, you're a Hawk now. Congratz."

The mention of a tour caused the doc to swish his thick sunny banner as a reply.
He knew so much of the Dera and definitely hoped to share the love in a friendly lope with the new recruit.

"Definitely, dude, let's get to it. There's hella chill spots to cop here. And this winter's not gonna be a pretty one, so cop a good one."

And with that, he set off, his lithe limbs providing him the easy speed he was accustomed to acessing easily. Ash had always been a runner, and speed was his thing. However, as much as he'd like to, he knew it would be unfair to fully tap into it.
It's a tour, dude. Not the Indie 500. Bump the brakes.
So he slowed.
Messages In This Thread
quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - November 19, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - December 08, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - December 27, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - January 05, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - January 08, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - January 13, 2015, 02:26 AM